– Kotcharin, S. (2016). Effects of social capital on external logistics integration. The 23rd EurOMA conference.
– Boon–Itt, S. & Wong, C. Y. (2016). Empirical investigation of alternate cumulative capability models: a multi–method approach. Production Planning & Control, 27, 299–311.
– Wong, C. Y., Wong, C. W., & Boon–Itt, S. (2015). Integrating environmental management into supply chains: A systematic literature review and theoretical framework. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 45 (1/2), 43 – 68.
– Kotcharin, S. (2015). The impact of market orientation and delivery capability: a multi–group analysis. POMS 26th Annual Conference.
– Kotcharin, S. (2013). An examining the link between competitor orientation, supplier integration and product innovation. The 20th European Operations.
– Kotcharin, S., Eldridge, S., & Freeman, J. (2013). An empirical study of the internal integration and customer integration on flexibility and market performance. The 4th World Conference on Production & Operations Management in Amsterdam.
– Kotcharin, S. (2013). The effects of customer orientation on customer integration, process flexibility and financial performance. 24th Annual Conference of the Production and Operations Management Society.
– Boon–Itt, S., Wong, C. W.Y., & Wong, C. Y. (2013). Green Service Practices: Performance Implications and the Role of Environmental Management Systems. Service Science, 5 (5), 69–84, doi: 10.1287/serv.1120.0037.
– Wong, C. W.Y., Wong, C. Y., & Boon–Itt, S. (2013). The combined effects of internal and external supply chain integration on product innovation. International Journal of Production Economics, 146 (2), 566–574, doi: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2013.08.004.
– Kotcharin, S., Eldridge, S., & Freeman, J. (2012). Lean supply chain strategy and integration: their impact on product innovation and product quality. Academy of Management Meeting.
– Kotcharin, S., Eldridge, S., & Freeman, J. (2012). The Relationship between Lean Supply Chain Strategy and Supplier Integration and Competitive Capabilities in Thailand’s Automotive Suppliers. The 43rd Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting 2012.
– Boon–Itt, S. & Wong, C. Y. (2011). The moderating effects of technological and demand uncertainties on the relationship between supply chain integration and customer delivery performance. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 41 (3), 253–276.
– Wong, C. Y., Boon–Itt, S., & Wong, C. W.Y. (2011). The contingency effects of environmental uncertainty on the relationship between supply chain integration and operational performance. Journal of Operations Management , 29 (6), 604–615.
– Boon–Itt, S. (2011). Achieving Product Quality Performance: Information Technology. International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology , 2 (5), 373–376.
– Boon–Itt, S. & Pongpanarat, C. (2011). Measuring Service Supply Chain Management Processes: The Application of the Q–Sort Technique. International Journal of Information, Business and Management, 2 (3), 217–221.
– Boon–Itt, S. (2010). An Empirical Model of the Relationship between Manufacturing Capabilities: Evidence from the Thai Automotive Industry. NIDA Development Journal (Thai), 50 (2), 19–45.
– Boon–Itt, S. (2009). The effect of internal and external supply chain integration on product quality and innovation: evidence from Thai automotive industry. International Journal of Integrated Supply Management, 5 (2), 97–112, doi: 10.1504/IJISM.2009.029356.
– Kotcharin, S. (2009). การบัญชีต้นทุนกับโซ่อุปทาน ประเด็นของต้นทุนเป้าหมาย. Journal of Accounting Profession (Thai), 5 (13), 109–123.